County Jobs in Kenya.
County Government Of Homa Bay
Office of County Public Service Board
Homa Bay County
Republic Of Kenya
The Homa Bay County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under article 176 and the County Government Act No.17 of 2012 section 45.
Town Administrators: HCPSB/2013/03 (6 POSTS)
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
•Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Working experience of not less than five years in administration or management either in the public or private sector; and
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Town Administrator shall be answerable to the Town Committee.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Implementing the decisions and functions of the Committee;
• Overseeing the affairs of the town;
• Developing and adopting policies, plans, strategies and programmes;
• Formulating and implementing an integrated development plan;
• Maintaining a comprehensive database and information system of the administration and providing public access thereto upon payment of a nominal fee to be determined by the committee;
• Ensuring preparation and submission of the town annual budget estimates to the relevant County Treasury for consideration and submission to the County Assembly for approval as part of the annual County Appropriation Bill;
• Establish, implement and monitor performance management systems; and
• Perform such other functions as may be delegated by the town committee.
Terms of Service: Permanent
How to apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and submitted to:
County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 95 – 40300
Email applications can be forwarded to: email@example.com
Hand delivered applications to be dropped at the offices of the County Public Service Board
Applications should reach the Secretary CPSB on or before 19th August 2013.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applicants should seek clearance from:
• Credit Reference Bureau
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Higher Education Loans Board
• Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
• Criminal Investigation Department