Lab Technologist Jobs Kenya 2014.
We wish to recruit a dynamic and committed individual to the position of Laboratory Technologist in Mombasa.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform Accurate Laboratory Tests
- Perform maintenance procedures on all laboratory equipment
- To perform and document daily, weekly and monthly maintenance procedures on all lab equipment.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of analysis by making use of Quality control materials, calibration and accurate pippeting to avoid wastage of reagents and consumables.
- To handle customer queries.
- Higher National Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Three (3) years hospital experience in medical laboratory
- Must be registered with the relevant professional body and having a valid practicing license.
- Basic computer skills- Microsoft office
- Flexibility to work in Mombasa.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send a written application and C.V. together with a one page, typed testimony explaining why you feel that you are best suited for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org and to be received by 28th January 2014.
HERE ARE LATEST RELATED JOBS