Dont Miss Any Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe By Email CLICK HERE

Nairobi West Hospital Jobs In Kenya 2014

Medical Jobs in Kenya 2014.
Nairobi West Hospital

• ICU Doctors
  • Medical Doctors
  • Cath Lab Technicians
  • Dialysis Technicians
  • ICU Nurses
  • Laboratory Technicians
  • Clinical Officer With Marketing Experience
  • Clinical Matron

Attractive remuneration offered to the successful candidate.

Send your application and testimonials to

P.O Box 43375-00100

or Hand Delivery to
Nairobi West Hospital
Gandhi Avenue,Nairobi West

Application deadline 27th January 2014

Dont Miss any Job Or Article Subscribe to Career Point Kenya by Email FOR FREE CLICK HERE

1. Emma ongaki says:

Am a qualified KRCHN with basic life support course,advanced cardiac life support course, HTC course, and wish to work with you.l came over with a friend and the hospitality was wonderful. Please incase of a vacancy consider my application dated 19.10.15..Thank you.

2. Robert Ouko says:

im 25years graduated in 2013 at the kenya medical training college worked as a volunteer at the National Spinal Injury Hospital for three months and worked at St Peters school for the mentally and physically challenged 1 year 8month..
    And i’d Love to learn and Grow and also to use the experience for effective management and help meet the hospitals mission.

3. esther maina says:

I am a clinical officer with vast inpatient and outpatient experience,currently pursing a degree in clinical medicine,i am currently working in a busy referral hospital in kenya,i would love to work with you.Nairobi west is a nice hospital.

4. kiptoo kirui says:

enjoying your service delivery offered in your institution expression of intrest working with you as health records and information officer having one year working experience

5. iluv your facility and iwish to work with you as amedical records officer.i have six years post experience.

6. mercyline Omwenga says:

Am 27 years old married with 2 kids. Am KRCHN with, 3yrs working experience. I have been to your hospital with my friends when she was sick we served nicely and I admired working with you people. Please if need be for nurses consider my application which I made on, 16..9. 15. Thank you.

7. Carolynn Mutoro says:

Am A KRCHN With 2years Experience Interested To Work Work With You To Serve My Country,notify Me Incase Of A Vacancy God Bless

8. clement wekesa says:

I’m very much impressed with your facilities and its passionate to serve the society,av just qualified recently in diploma in physiotherapy and i may wish serve in your health facility.0717131012.May GOD Bless You

9. Esther mutua says:

Good hospital where one can be happy to work,I’m a theatre technician,and a nurse aid looking for a no 0724090579..thanks in advance.

10. cheruiyot kirui says:

I am an experienced biomedical technologist in a wide spectrum of medical equipments from kmtc nairobi.Please update me incase of a vacancy in your institution.thank you

11. jane njeri ngige says:

I am an enrolled pharmaceutical technologist with 3 years working experience,please notify me when u have a vacancy.Thanks

12. moses mungathia says:

am moses mungathia a medical lab technologist granduan from Nyeri kmtc,I wished to ask weather there is a vacancy in the hospital

13. suga priya says:

am dialysis technician.. Lookin vacancy in your hospital

14. patrick murithi kirai says:

Am a registered KRCHN having trained at kenya medical training college-embu,,,would wish to join your experienced medical staff to serve my country

15. thaddeus omondi says:

Iam a medical imaging officer from kenya medical college.I have one year of job experience and i can perform both radiography and sonography examination

16. zephania machoka says:

Am an optometrist
    Qualified from Kenya medical training college with one experience looking for a job
    Notify me of any vacancy in your eye unit

17. sarah wanjiru says:

AM laboratory technologist. from KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE, HAVING EXPERIENCE THREE YEARS, I will be glad been considered to work in your organisation (NAIROBI WEST HOSPITAL). Thanks in advance for yourn consideration.

18. Caroline nzisa says:

Am a nurse assistant from Thika school of medical and health sciences and with a four years working experience, would wish to work with Nairobi west hospital. Can i be considered?

19. pamella Akinyi says:

Am A Bsn/ krchn nurse with 6 yrs working experince in a goverment health centre.would wish to relocate to nairobi.i would be glald if given opportunity to serve at your facility.

20. amaswache mirriam says:

am anurse assistant with 6years experience looking for ajob. can ibe considered.

21. im an occupational therapist from kmtc looking for a job in ua hospital.

22. Rohini Patil says:

Hi ,i am a paediatrician from india.i qualify as a paediatric intensivist with 1 year experience. Is there an opening for me in your hosp?

23. ALICE MUITA says:

Am a nurse officer looking for job in this hospital as a nurse officer am a graduate from consolata school of nursing Nyeri with 3 month experience

24. maureen nabwire says:

am a theater technician looking for a job as a theater technician in your hospital,i will be gratefully if choosen.

25. alex mwalimu says:

am plant technician looking for job either technical or incineration currently am working with nairobi women,s hospital

26. christine says:

iam a medical lab technologist with 8 years experience, looking for a job

27. monicah wahome says:

am a pharmaceutical technologist searching for a job