Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2014.
Neema Hospital is a community hospital situated at Kahawa Sukari and designed to provide quality, affordable and sustainable health care to all. The facility has recently been expanded to include in-patient services and the Neema Hospital Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions.
Nursing Officer (two posts)
The Nursing Officer will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer. The work will largely involve planning, supervision and provision of Nursing Care at the inpatient and outpatient departments of the hospital
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include the following among others
- Assessing patients’ needs for nursing services
- Verification and maintaining information relating to patients admissions.
- Keeping records of drugs and supplies
- Guiding, supervising and counselling staff performing routing duties.
- Giving support and health education to patients.
- Any other Health duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Holder of a Kenya Registered Nurse or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse Diploma from a recognized training College
- Be registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates and testimonials, identity card etc should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to
Neema Hospital Board
PO Box 32183 – 00600 Nairobi
Or be hand delivered to Neema Hospital, Kahawa Sukari on or before 12th February 2014.