IT Kenyan Jobs
Kakamega Teachers Sacco Society Ltd is based in Kakamega and Vihiga Counties with branches spread across the Western part of Kenya.
Due to increased volume of business and expansion, the Sacco is seeking qualified dedicated candidates for the following positions.
Assistant Systems Administrator
Reports to the Systems Administrator
The incumbent will offer systems infrastructure support to the entire Society inliaison with the system administrator.
- Higher National Diploma in computer science, IT,BIT or related discipline
- A+, N+ or similar certification in user support and networking.
- Skills in database Administration especially MSSQL, MySQL
- Basic Programming Skills ( .net, java)
- CCNA Qualifications.
- Certificate in Business Administration or business related area is an added advantage.
- TWO years relevant experience in systems administration.
- Certificate of good conduct
Interested applicants should send their application letters together with updated CV, copies of certificates and testimonials to the below address so as to reach on or before Friday 8th August, 2014.
Kakamega Teachers Sacco Society Ltd.
Behind Posta/Telekom Kenya Ltd.P.O. Box 1150 – 50100Kakamega, Kenya
NB: Kakamega Teachers Sacco Society Limited is an Equal opportunity employer
“We are there for you”