Medical Jobs in Kenya
Our client in health sector is seeking to fill the following position of Radiographer in some their many branches in Kenya
Job Purpose: As the Radiographer you will among other duties play part in improving efficiency of medical services at the center.
Your key responsibilities in the X – ray department will be to:
- To carry out all routine X-ray services at the center.
- Procurement of X-ray films, reagents and equipments from suppliers in collaboration with the COO and the administration.
- Ensuring that x-ray operation standards are maintained and examinations are carried out on time without delay and notifying the doctors on all the finished examination and reports.
- Stock taking of X-ray films, reagents and consumables will be carried out every month with the administration. The management may also from time to time carry out impromptu stock inspection in the department.
- Maintain and evaluate radiation safety measures in the department
- Responsible in keeping of X-ray files namely:
- The register for daily X-ray work
- The Local Purchase, internal requisition orders
- Delivery notes and invoices files
- Assist in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at the department
- Participate in promotion and marketing of the centers services.
- Submission of reports of X-ray services
- Daily update of consumables stock levels on the CBS
- Provide daily report of sales
- Minimum qualification is diploma in medical imaging sciences.
- 2 years working experience in a hospital environment
- Must be from recognized institutions
If qualified, kindly send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Radiographer 50K’ on the subject line by 3th October, 2014.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.