Summit Recruitment Careers in Kenya
Head of Materials Management
Our client, a well-established Hospital based in Nairobi that provides professional medical, nursing and rehabilitative care is looking to fill the position of Head of Materials Management.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that promote efficiency, transparency and accountability for purchasing.
- Responsible for developing and realizing the capital equipment budget for the hospital, as well as realizing the operational supplies budgets set by the management.
- Develop, manage and set up systems to monitor the day to day activities of the purchasing department staff.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and guidance in developing skills and career path of purchasing staff.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure efficient stock levels and equipment are always maintained at the hospital.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure safe receipt, storage and distribution of all hospital purchases, both capital and operational stocks.
- Develop and implement systems that ensure complete, accurate and efficient recording of all materials purchased and distributed in the hospital.
- Develop and maintain systems that monitor the day to day activities of stock management/Warehouse staff.
- MUST have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have diploma or other post graduate qualification in supply chain management. Proven track record in managing a busy medium/large size purchasing and warehousing department.
- Hospitality experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Track record of effective leadership of large and disparate teams.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.250,000 – 400,000/= (Approx. 2,941 – 4,705 USD)depending on experience
Deadline:15th December 2014
To apply, Send your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****