Frank Management Careers
Quality Assurance Officer
Our client, the fastest growing international micro-finance with its head office in Nairobi Kenya, seeks qualified and experienced Kenyans to urgently fill the above position.
Objective of the position
Manage the credit risk parameters within the branch level in order to achieve targeted returns and high quality standards of the loan portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess/Analyze credit proposals and applications from SME and submit for approvals as per credit policy.
- Review and appraise credit applications to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Approval high risk
- SME credits application at the same time meeting set TAT standards.
- Ensuring a consisted approach in assessing SME Finance limits by reviewing relevant risk assessment documents for use by the business.
- Communicating information on credit risks consistently at all levels in the organization and promoting credit risk awareness at a branch level.
- Identify credit risks and assess them, including their impact and likelihood of occurring, and mitigation.(concentration risk, stress testing and portfolio diversification)
- Ensure the preparation of loan approval documentation and management reports for decision making.
- Ensure that all credit proposals and applications submitted comply with credit policy prudential guidelines and where there are breaches of policy these have been identified, mitigated and approval obtained at the appropriate levels.
- Monitoring and reporting of credit portfolio trends and credit performance; while ensuring quality loan book performance.
- Monitoring of branch performance in relation to individual loans portfolio and branch PAR.
- Manage the credit appraisal process and lead in the approvals within branches.
- Providing leadership in security and collateral perfection and custodianship.
- Ensures that customers have best experience in collateral perfection and retrieval.
- Provide leadership and direction on credit analysis to front line staff.
Key performance areas:
- Goal of Approval function
- Owner of Quality Control
- Credit Risk Management
- Ensure Compliance with policy and procedures
- Professional Qualification in Accounting, Audit or Risk (ACIB/AKIB, CPA (K), ACCA, CSIA/CFA) will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in business (Finance,/Accounting Option), Actuarial Science, Statistics or Economics
- At least 3 years’ experience in a financial institution 2 years of which should be in Credit Risk Management
- Experience in Branch operations and or Risk based Internal Audit in a financial institution, also needed.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently email your CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org