Human Resource Careers in Kenya
HR Call for Applications
We have a great career opportunity for a Human Resource Business Partner who will perform HR Generalist activities at LightBox Limited. In this role you will support managers in different departments by providing key support in areas such as employee relations, performance management, compensation, recruitment, development of policy/procedure implementation and compliance, and training and development.
- Partner with Business Leaders to provide daily support on all facets of HR.
- Develop and/or implement HR programs, procedures and policies, where applicable.
- Provide coaching and direction to associates and managers in a timely and effective manner.
- Facilitate succession plan discussions as part of talent review process.
- Provide guidance during annual performance management and salary planning processes.
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of part time staff.
- Support corporate reporting requirements and HRIS/HRMS activity.
- Actively participate and/or lead various duties and projects, serving as Project Manager for key HR initiatives.
- Seek learning and development opportunities to improve professional competencies and stay current on HR practices through benchmarking, networking and exposure to business related research/publications.
Your competencies and qualifications
- Bachelors degree in HR Management or related area required.
- Minimum 2 years HR experience in a HR Generalist role; production experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, organization and planning skills with the ability to lead and influence.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to review, analyze, and present data to meet needs of business partners and to support business rationale.
- Knowledge of government regulations relating to labor practices, benefits, compensation and HR policy.
- Proven ability to facilitate presentations/trainings.
- Capable of working within an unstructured environment with ability to prioritize issues and drive purposeful change.
- Ability to build relationships and be an advocate of the team concept with all levels of the organization.
Kindly send in your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by the 12th January 2015 with subject HR job application.