Engineering Jobs at Lean Energy Solutions in Kenya
Lean Energy Solutions Group is an Engineering firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion and Lean Briquettes manufacture. It seeks to fill the following position
Senior Engineer Duties and responsibilities
- Drawing foundation models and installation of boilers, briquetting machines and driers.
- Drawing design models and implementing them
- Periodic training of boiler and machine operators.
- Monitoring ratios and stock levels at all sites.
- Assisting with production and electrical diagnosis
- Solving all technical issues arising from all sites and giving recommendations.
- Assist in monitoring manpower performance at all sites.
- Cost management at all sites.
- Efficiency Optimization at all sites.
- Handling repair and maintenance at all sites
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
Qualifications and Skills for the engineer job
- 5 to 7 years experience in engineering field
- Quick to understand new operations
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Presenting Technical Information and Technical Zeal
- Equipment Maintenance skills
- Control Engineering and Quality Focus
Applicants to submit their cover letter on the body of the email and attach their CV stating their qualifications and suitability to email@example.com. Deadline for receiving applications is 27/03/2015.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.