Marketing & Public Relations Officer Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Easy Taxi, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talent and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
We are seeking a suitably qualified Head of Sales Force to be based in Nairobi Kenya.
Marketing & PR Job Description
- Ability to plan creative offline events and campaigns on a low budget
- Manage all social media channels
- Liaise with media
- Draft and publish PR
- Reporting on marketing achievements and targets
Skills Required for PR & Marketing Job
- Extremely creative
- High energy and motivated to drive a start-up to the next level
- Team Player someone who creates a fun and dynamic atmosphere in the office
- Good contacts with media
- Well spoken and written English
- Experience with Social Media and related tools
- Familiarity with graphic design techniques and tools (desired but not mandatory)
We offer you:
An amazing learning culture.
A flat structured working environment to enable you enhance your skills in revenue management.
A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to:firstname.lastname@example.org or before 2nd April 2015.
Africa Internet Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.