Data Analyst Jobs in Kenya for an EU Funded Project in 2015
EU-funded project: “Technical Assistance to Instruments for Devolution Advice and Support (IDEAS)” (lot 2), based in Kenya, for which ACE International Consultants has been short-listed.
The aim of this project is to support the strengthening of analytical and institutional capability of the Commission for Revenue Allocation (CRA) in its advisory role to both the national and county governments.
The TA will (i) study and advice the CRA on county level revenue generation potential and mechanisms so that the CRA can in turn advice the counties; (ii) improve CRA databases so they can serve to adequately support the CRA’s work in recommendations on revenue allocations to counties.
We are currently searching for the Team of Experts. Please find below, the description of the profiles:
Key Expert 2: Data Analyst for County Data
Data Analyst Qualifications and Skills:
- The expert must have a Masters degree in Information Sciences.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is prerequisite.
General professional experience:
- Proven skills and experience in the application of software development and database technology.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis.
Specific professional experience for Data Analyst Kenyan Job:
- At least 5 years of experience with software development and database technology.
- At least 5 years of experience in database development.
(All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on).
The project has a duration of 24 months, and is set to start in September 2015.
Should you be interested and available, please send us an updated and tailored version of your CV to Cristina Blanco at: firstname.lastname@example.org, at your earliest convenience, in order to further evaluate your profile accurately in the light of the ToR’s requirements.
We will proceed with the evaluation of your profile and we will get back to you as soon as we can.