Driver Jobs at PCK, Kenya
The Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) is a key public communication and financial services provider charged with specific statutory functions that are geared towards rapid social and economic development of our country.
To enable PCK discharge these functions, it has put in place a strategic business plan to ensure efficient delivery of services and improvement of corporate image.
Effective identification and deployment of the human capital is key to the success of our corporate goals and objectives.
In this regard, the following posts are hereby advertised.
Department / Section: Logistics and Facilities Management
No. of Vacancies: 15
Driver Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the work ticket is duly signed prior to start of a journey.
- Help in delivery of urgent mail
- Custody of daily records of vehicles.
- Generate vehicle records weekly and monthly.
- Any other job assigned by the controlling office
Qualifications for Driver Jobs in Kenya
- KCE Div IV or mean grade of D (Plain)
- Valid driving license/BCE minimum.
- Certification of driving by a professional body (AA of Kenya etc)
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Be a team player.
- Passed the Occupational Trade Test III for Drivers;
- Certificate of suitability test for drivers
- First Aid Certificate from a reputable institution preferably ST. John’s Ambulance.
- Must be between 30 and 35 of age.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should submit a written application and up-dated Curriculum Vitae through the post and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials to the
P. O. Box 34567 – 00100
to reach him not later than 11th June, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.