Finance & Accounting Internships At P&G In Kenya
Finance & Accounting (F&A) provides financial leadership to business decision making, and sound, innovative planning and managing of the company’s financial affairs.
The Finance function touches 2 parts of the business:
- Commercial Operations where the touch points are on the financial health of the brands.
- Distributor Finance where the touch points are with our distributors
Both functions have an element of budget management, that is, either funds spent by brands or by distributors which include submission, tracking, and determining effectiveness on spending.
Finance & Accounting Internship Responsibilities
- ROI (Return on Investment) i.e. run an ROI analysis on selected marketing and customer activities and conclude on the activities that payout.
- At the end of the analysis, the intern will be expected to share a report based on the findings and give
- recommendations on where and what to invest in.
Year End Accruals
- Work with budget managers to ensure quality submission of accruals and supporting documents and finally submit accruals in the system.
Distributor rebate claims management
- Manage recording, tracking of claims distributor rebate claims across all markets, facilitate approval by budget owners, submit the claims for approval and track credit notes against claims once issued.
- Upload of pricing into the pricing templates to be submitted for approval.
- Any other day to day activities
Qualifications For Finance & Accounting Internships In Kenya
- Currently studying towards a degree in 3rd or 4th year (ideally at the last year of University).
- Strong skills in Financial Accounting Acumen
- Strong Leadership skills and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English & local language
- No working experience needed
- Be willing to face a new challenge every day.
How To Apply
To apply click HERE