Accountant Jobs At Abin In Kenya
Position : Accountant
Location : Nairobi
Salary : kshs. 40,000 Gross
Reference no: TRH03/015
Our client, a well established freight company located in Nairobi along Mombasa Road, seeks to recruit a young, confident, experienced accountant, who has demonstrated exemplary accounting skills. The tasks shall include, but are not limited to;
Accountant Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complying with KRA requirements, by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualifications For Accountant Jobs In Kenya
- Must have at least a diploma in an Accounting or Finance course and or at least a CPA K.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience as an accountant with demonstrated accounting expertise in any field.
- Accounting in pharmaceutical, or import-export industry shall be an added advantage.
- Must be excellent in operating excel, word and any accounting software. For example QuickBooks.
- Should be able to work under pressure, with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Applicant must be above 30 years of age.
- Must be result oriented, organized and a good time manager.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.