Data Officer,DREAMS Project Jobs at PATH, Kenya
PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
We seek to recruit a Data Officer who will be responsible all the DREAMS Project data. The position will be the custodian of all the project data and support with cleaning, review, collation and sharing of project data on monthly basis.
Data Officer Job Specific duties and responsibilities in Kenya
- Review and coordinate implementation of data processing procedures for all DREAMS Project data.
- Contribute to the development of a data analysis plan.
- Regularly review data integrity and data performance with relevant stakeholders to inform decision-making in real time.
- Ensure timely data collection, entry (DATIM and KePMS), review and collation of project data – both from health facilities and the community.
- Perform data cleaning and verify the authenticity and accuracy of the data before reporting to the donor.
- Work closely with M&E and MIS staff to develop and/or review data management systems including data dissemination aids and templates.
- Participate in project led special initiatives, surveys and studies and provide technical assistance in data management and report writing.
- Assist in writing/editing guidelines/SOPs for data entry, management and analysis.
- Participate in data review meetings at various levels, including project level.
Required Skills for Data Officer Kenyan Jobs
- Experience working in a USG funded project.
- Good understanding of DATIM and KePMS data/reporting systems is mandatory.
- Working experience in Ministry of Health facility and community based data collection tools will be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- At least a relevant Bachelor’s degree and at least three years’ experience supporting health facility and community based M&E activities OR a relevant advanced diploma with five years’ experience supporting health facility and community based data management activities
Click here to apply