Assistant Roads Surveyor Assistant Roads Surveyor will report to the Surveyor
Responsibilities for the Assistant Road Surveyor Job
- Carrying out survey works for new road projects for purposes of preparing designs and bills of quantities.
- Assist the surveyor in establishing road reserve boundaries and liaise with the relevant authorities to establish the services that exist within the reserve for appropriate action.
- Monitor and certify construction works to ensure compliance with the designs.
- Measurement of quantities of works done.
- Ensure effective integration of activities and timely delivery of services.
- Oversee preparation and approval of works plans.
- Prepare regular and periodic reports.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Assistant Road Surveyor Job Qualifications
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have a Diploma in Survey.
- Minimum five (3) years’ experience in survey using the total station & levelling machine.
- Ability to co-ordinate activities and deliver as per given schedules.
- Proficiency in computer application and computer aided designs (AutoCAD).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in engineering survey is an added advantage
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied with a copy of National ID card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials. They should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the position Applied to reach on or before 9th December 2016 and addressed to the undersigned.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 434-40500