Commercial Bank of Africa Jobs Internal Auditor
The purpose of the role is to plan and carry out specific audit exercises on bank’s operations in an efficient, economical and effective manner in conjunction with the Audit Manager / Head of Audit so as to ensure that bank operations comply with the legal requirements and the agreed bank policies and procedures.
- Technical skills to effectively perform Internal Audit activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves established quality standards or benchmarks.
- Performance management to optimise personal productivity.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage expectations of auditees and audit assistants, and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Planning and organizing to effectively structure work assignments for timely delivery on audit assignments.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
Internal Auditor Job Qualifications
- Upper 2nd Class or equivalent University degree preferably in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration.
- Qualified as CPA, ACCA or equivalent. Banking professional qualifications an advantage.
- Three years’ experience in internal audit or having been trained with a professional firm of practicing Accountants for at least two year
Responsibilities for the Internal Auditor Job
- Quality of Internal Audits outputs (reports) (70%)
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform assigned Internal Audit tasks (20%)
- Consistency of adherence to and effective application of established Internal Audit systems (polices, processes, procedures & tools) to achieve optimal efficiency and cost containment (10%)
How to Apply
Follow this link and select the job you would like to apply for to view the detailed job advert. Deadline is 15th December 2016.