React Cert Africa (RCA) is a new certification body that provides audit services against the various crop production, food safety, environmental, and ethical/social standards and codes of practices.We are looking for a qualified auditor to become the next RCA Standards Auditor
Auditor Job Qualifications
- At least a diploma in agriculture or related field. Additional training in plant protection, IPM, and fertilizer management is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the agricultural sector
- Has a formal training in HACCP as well as Food Hygiene training
- Practical auditing experience in management systems such as ISO 9000, ISO 22000 and standards such as
- GlobalG.A.P. IFA, BRC Food Safety. An online Training of GlobalG.A.P. version 5 is an added advantage
- Has successfully completed a Lead Auditor training (based on ISO 19011 principles, done over a period of at least 37 course hours)
- At least 2 years experience as an auditor or inspector
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organized, a complete finisher, attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity
- Commitment to organisation mission and ethos
- A team player
How to Apply
If you have the qualities that we are looking for, please submit a statement (letter) of motivation together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 23rd December 2016.