Salary: Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 65,000 /= (Approx. 650 USD)
Deadline: 15th January 2017
Our Client, a Global Steam System Engineering Company is looking for a Warehouse Operator.
Warehouse Operator Job Key Responsibilities
- Physical handling of all inbound and outbound deliveries of products to and from the warehouse.
- Receive incoming products, check that the products delivered match the accompanying shipping manifest.
- Produce the necessary paperwork to book the products into stock.
- Place products in the correct, allocated stock location within the warehouse.
- Receive orders placed, print, pick and pack lists from Enterprise One ERP system and pack for dispatch.
- Regular stock takes to ensure that there is the recorded quantity of products.
- Make sure that the warehouse is maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
Qualifications for the Warehouse Operator Job
- Mechanical or Electrical Degree or related.
- 3+ years experience with mechanical handling equipment.
- Computer literacy will be advantageous.
How to Apply
NEW Professional CV Writing Service Available. Click Here.