Busia County Jobs Clerical Officer (2 Posts)
Pursuant to Article 235 1 (b) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and sec.59 1 (b) of the County Government Act, the county Government of Busia wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in various Departments as given below:
Report to the Works Officer Roads and Transport.
Clerical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Proper record keeping of all the files (payments, General).
- Ensuring that copies of all payment vouchers are properly filed at the department.
- Ensuring safe custody of all accountable documents.
- Ensure cleanliness of all offices.
Requirements for the Clerical Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- KCSE certificate
- Certificate / Diploma in Business administration/record keeping
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to specify the positions applied for. All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 16th January, 2017:
Busia County Public Service Board,
P. O. Private Bag, 50400,
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Busia County is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages applications from women and persons with special needs.