Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence.
Number of posts: 6 Posts
Basic Salary: Ksh.12,510 – 16,080 p.m. (Job, Group “F”)
House Allowance: Paid according to the station of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 4,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
Clerical Officer Jobs Responsibilities
- This is the entry and training grade for the Clerical cadre. Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more
senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification.
- Compiling statistical records;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters
Qualifications for the Clerical Officer Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with certified copies of the required certificates.
The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke Completed application forms should reach the
Cabinet Secretary’s office
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI or
hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road,