The Genesis Technology Partners is one of the world’s leading digital media service providers, delivering an extensive portfolio of large, fast-growing digital projects in different continents. A global web and mobile enterprise, its reach is rooted across Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa through its subsidiary arms.
We launched our Kenyan subsidiary Tuko.co.ke, a digital news media portal for the Kenyan market that broke boundaries in digital content and technology, making Tuko.co.ke in under 2 years become the number 1 digital portal in the country, ranked alongside google and youtube as the most popular platforms visited by Kenyans. With over 4 million site visitors in a month, the site not only leads in premium content but technological advancement providing clients with innovative marketing tools and opportunities that are exclusive to the brand and unique to the market.
As demand begun to arise from client’s seeking all-rounded digital marketing solutions, Genesis Interactive Ltd was launched to serve the Sub-Sahara African arm with unique, advanced digital advertising and media solutions.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities
- Daily research on social media trends relevant to Agency and our clients
- Daily monitoring and tracking of client related activity on social media
- Gathering of smart, in-depth background research for client or project social media strategies
- Assisting in the creation of social media content and its dissemination
- Assisting in the creation of innovative social media campaigns
- Assisting in the management of client social media accounts
- Actively contributing to client, project or campaign brainstorm sessions
- Staying up-to date in new creative technologies and analyzing new trends and data to identify unique opportunities for clients and the Company
- Constantly providing proactive creative initiatives and ideas for clients brands and projects
Qualifications for the Social Media Intern
- People who are looking to break boundaries.
- Go beyond the norm and do something big, reinvent advertising as we know it and make their mark.
- If you have the passion, we have the place for you.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th February 2017. .