We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading 4 STAR HOTEL in Nairobi.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities
- Provides overall strategic HR leadership by planning, developing and implementing strategies and policies o f HR management.
- The job holder also fosters a workplace environment consistent with the organization’s values and mission, and leads the HR team in the provision of proactive, result oriented services.
- Reporting to the Directors, the Human Resources Manager is in-charge of all HR operations
- As such, he/she takes full responsibility of developing and managing the department so as to ensure that the department provides the best services to the Organization.
HR Planning and Recruitment
- Conduct and advice on staff recruitment, manpower and succession planning. Exercise a proactive control over temporary staffing and ensure optimal utilization of manpower resources.
- Identifies and meets the company’s human resourcing needs by applying the best methods to source for staff in order to ensure continued business success.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, design and implement a KPI system to drive productivity of the employees.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, compiling and ensuring that all Job Descriptions are up to date at all times and have been fully implemented as a benchmark for performance measurement.
Training and Development
- Implement policies and measures to address Absenteeism.
- Implement policies and measures to manage any discipline related issues that may arise from time to time and resolving the same as per the provisions of the labour laws.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Manager Job
- Ten (10) years relevant experience in a HR management position within a similar working environment dealing with a staff force of over 200 people
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant field;
- A valid IHRM practising certicate
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 28th February 2017.
Indicate your current salary and notice period.