The Kenya Ordnance Factories Corporation is a Government Parastatal under the Ministry of Defence.
The Corporation seeks fill vacancies for its Food Processing Factories located at Gilgil, Nakuru County. Interested and qualified Persons are requested to make a written Job Application and submit the same together with clear photocopies of Academic and Professional Certificates and other relevant Testimonials.
Basic Salary : Ksh. 25,093
House Allowance: Ksh. 15,000
Medical Allowance: Ksh. 5,000
Leave Allowance: Equivalent to Basic Salary (Paid yearly)
Terms of Service: Permanent
Responsibilities for the Assistant Office Admin Job
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains factory schedule by maintaining calendars/diary for departments, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares factory reports by collecting and compiling information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements for the Assistant Office Admin Job
- KCSE C- (Minus) with at least C (Plain) in English or Kiswahili.
- Certificate/craft certificate in Secretarial Studies in the relevant subjects from KNEC.
- At least one (1) year experience in an institution.
- A certificate in Computer application.
How To Apply
Completed applications should reach the Managing Director – Kenya Ordnance Factories Corporation, P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ministry of Defence, Ulinzi House off Lenana Road, on or before 7th March, 2017.
Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.