A company in Nairobi is looking for a Quality Control Assistant to join their team.
For this quality control assistant Kenyan job, you will be assured that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities and assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work, among other duties.
To qualify, you are required to have a Diploma in Food Science and knowledge in ISO 22000 Food Safety Management.
Quality Control Assistant CV Objectives
Quality Control Assistants are responsible for making sure that a product meets established company standards. Because they work on a broad range of sectors, be sure to write a targeted objective statement at the top of your resume to let the hiring manager know how your skills relate to the job.
What The Quality Control Assistant CV Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Quality Control Assistant must have keen observation skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to measure, track, and record results.
Someone who can create and follow a methodical approach to testing and use good communication skills when following up with vendors, supervisors, or production workers will find satisfaction in this kind of job.
You might also need advanced skills or training in the type of product or component you are inspecting. If you have a unique skill set that makes you a perfect candidate, take the time to craft an objective statement that showcases your skills.
Sample Quality Control Assistant CV Objectives
Using the name of the company you are applying for and tailoring your objective statement to the job description is a sure way to catch the attention of the hiring manager. Take a look at the samples below for some ideas.
1. Highly detail-oriented professional with 2 years of experience on the production line at ABC Industries and excellent communication skills seeking a position as a Quality Control Assistant.
2. Obtain a position as a Quality Control Assistant to utilize keen observation skills and a track record of quality to evaluate and ensure standards for all components at ABC Industries.
3. Quality Control Assistant with proficiency in using calipers, micrometers, and other gauges to ensure consistency and seeking a position at ABC Industries.
4. Seeking a position at ABC Industries to utilize my 2 years of experience delivering strategic quality growth and adhering to strict manufacturing codes while meeting deadlines as a Quality Control Assistant.
5. Experienced Quality Control Assistant with strong visual acuity and extensive knowledge of precision measuring instruments seeking employment at ABC Industries.
All the best as you apply, and use the above sample objectives to tailor your CV for the job.