Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”We seek to recruit for the following position of a Quality Assurance Manager.
We seek to recruit for the following position of a Quality Assurance Manager.
Location: Kagwe – Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full time
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager Job
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Ensure adherence to HACCP and GMP materials
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that production and quality processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with production and quality assurance staff to establish procedures, standards and systems.
- Preparing daily quality and analysis reports and ensures that all the records are up to date.
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability
Quality Assurance Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in Bsc Food Science/ Dairy Science Technology.
- Proven experience as quality assurance manager in Food processing plant. Experience in Milk processing plant will be an added advantage
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 22nd February 2017.