To support the Project Implementation.
Quality Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Is responsible for in line production quality
- Maintains safe working atmosphere of the equipment and coworkers and contributes to hazard reporting process of the factory
- Implements continuous improvements assignments.
Requirements for the Quality Analyst Job
- A Diploma/higher National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or related field
- 2 Years’ experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Good proficiency in use of computer packages, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply