Financial & Stock Admin Assistant Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants
Sector: Information systems and technology
Our client is a leading internet and VOIP telephony provider. They provide internet connectivity solutions to residents and also offer a telephony service using VOIP telephony. They are looking for Financial and Stock Admin assistant to join their team.
Financial & Stock Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Collecting all Creditor Invoices, preparing documents for payment and arranging for signature of cheques
- Preparing all invoices for cheque payment
- Scanning and sending payment support documentation for each cheque paid to Accounting section by email
- Implement and maintain a filing system for all documents.
- Attending to any queries from Accounting section
- Ensuring that all VAT, Paye and other statutory returns have been prepared and submitted in good time.
- On request attend to all VAT and other statutory queries that may arise .
- Collating all Import and export documentation and forward these to Finance section (VAT, Freight,
- Forwarding and Clearing and Insurance docs) (Eventually take this role of imports over from NXR or Vanguard)
- Ensure that Vanguard/NXR monthly expense loan account invoices are received by no later than 25th of each month and to follow up when these are not received. (Rent statements etc)
- Making sure that all Invoices and Statements are correct
- Ensuring all statements and Invoices are sent to Customers on time
- Keeping all Customer information up to date and correct on the Pastel system
- Collecting outstanding money from Customers
- Escalating Customers who are overdue to Management for assistance in collecting outstanding debt
- Assistance with Stock management
- Assist with checking of new stock received.
- Assist with regular stock take counts and general stock management.
- Assist with packing and return of surgical kits for Surgeons.
- Providing back up support on request for surgeries done over weekends and after hours.
Qualifications for the Financial & Stock Admin Assistant Job
- Relevant Degree
- 3 yrs relevant working experience in similar role
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 17th Apr 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi