Executive Assistant Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants
Sector: Hotel and Hospitality
Our Client is one of the leading 5 star hotels in Tanzania. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team in Tanzania.
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Job
- Relevant Degree/ Diploma
- Good English (speaking and writing skills)
- Has to have experience in working as a personal assistant to either CEO or MD in a prominent company
- Must be flexible and willing to re-allocate to Tanzania
- Must be efficient, hardworking and confidential kind of a person
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 17th Apr 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi