KENPHIA Project Warehouse Manager Job at ICAP
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services in Kenya.
The Ministry of Health (MOH), CDC, and ICAP are planning to conduct a Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) to estimate the population-level impact of the national HIV prevention, care and treatment program in Kenya.
Applications are therefore invited for the following position of Warehouse Manager – KENPHIA Project.
The Warehouse Manager is the focal person who will manage both the central and satellite field warehouses and will report to the Chief Operations Manager.
The Warehouse Manager will oversee the receipt of goods, implement efficient stock inventory monitoring and replenishment levels, as well as coordinates the timely distribution of goods to PHIA regional warehouses and field teams. This position is grant funded.
Project Warehouse Manager Job Responsibilities
- Managing the warehouse and distribution of goods according to project requirements
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system, ensuring merchandise accuracy at all levels and reordering stocks through the organization’s procurement chain at least two months ahead of depletion
- Overseeing the dispatch and distribution of goods to KENPHIA regional warehouses and project field teams
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Supervise both central and regional warehouse staff
Requirements for the Project Warehouse Manager Job
- Bachelor degree related to stock management, logistics or related field.
- At least 3 years practical experience in the management of bio-medical commodities and supplies.
- Strong analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Expert level knowledge of MS of fice packages
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the Director- Human Resources, ICAP, jobs.icapkenya.org on or before March 24, 2017.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.