Management Accountant Job at Kenya Trade Network Agency
Reports to: Finance Manager
To prepare, Monitor, control and reporting of financial information for management decision making as well as policy implementation and ensuring statutory and legal compliance.
Duties for the Management Accountant Job
- Implement management accounting and financial reporting policies of the Agency under supervision of the Finance manager;
- Posting financial information and data using relevant accounting reporting software for purposes of updating books of Accounts;
- Preparing and presenting periodic Management Accounts and financial reports
- Preparation of bank reconciliations;
- Collation and preparation of annual budgets and financial projections;
- Maintaining and updating of assets register;
drafting of annual final accounts;
- Preparation of audit schedules for purposes of external audit;
- Responsible for costing, responsibility accounting, capital budgeting and depreciation
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
Management Accountant Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Management, Economics or related field from a recognized University;
- Possession of CPA (K)/ full ACCA qualifications;
- Membership of good standing with ICPAK/ACCA;
- At least four (4) years relevant experience in a computerized accounting environment;
- Experience in a similar position in a Public Institution desirable.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications, Curriculum Vitae that contains details of qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration ( enclose copy of latest pays lip), copies of certificates & relevant testimonials,
email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates previous work experience.
Candidates interested in this position are also expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application copies of the following documents;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (CID)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be addressed as detailed below and be sent by post, hand delivery or email so as to be received not later than March 31, 2017.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Trade Network Agency
1st Floor, Embankment Plaza
Longonot Rd – Upperhill
P.O. Box 36943-00200
KENTRADE is an Equal Opportunity Employer – women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.