Accounting Job at Abela Kenya
Our client below wishes to recruit a qualified individual to work in his company as an accountant
Responsibilities for the Accounting Job
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Requirements for the Accounting Job
- Must have a background in tallying
- Should have at least 5years working experience
- Must have done CPA up to section 3
How To Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CV in Word Format to email@example.com with subject as Accountant Ref: 9/3/2017