Operations Manager Job at Masmec Ltd
Our Client a NonProfit making Collecting Management Organization for Authors, Composers, Arrangers and Publishers of musical works seeks to recruit an Operations Manager.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager Job
- Under supervision of the CEO plan, prepare and implement revenue earning programmes to achieve the budgeted earnings level, expansion of market shares or operating areas.
- Carry out market and operations review to establish level of coverage, customer bases, growth and opportunities change the tariff charged and need to improve revenue collection and any related rules and procedures.
- Supervising the licensing, revenue collection and registration procedures
- Collect and collate information analyse the trends set and propose plans and methods to increase coverage improvement of service and introduction of review tariff.
- Train assistants in the field in the preparation and conducting of inspections, registration and service to stakeholders.
- Prepare reports, products and other service opportunities available to the company.
- Coordinate and monitor all aspects of the company operational procedures.
- Ensure all branches are operating according to set targets and budgets in terms of profitability labour costs percentage turnover and overheads.
- Facilitate the changes and updates of all operational procedures to all regions consistently.
- Ensure consistent communication with regions in terms of all opearational issues.
- In charge of legal and international affairs of the society and its compliance.
- In charge of all marketing functions of the society.
- Perform such other task and duties as may be delegated by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or related field.
- 5 years managerial experience in either public or private sector.
- Minimum of Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Computer literate
- Excellent public relations and communication skills
- Excellent technical skills in managing people
- Generation of creative operational ideas
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How To Apply
If you meet the above criterion email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10am Monday 20th March 2017