Accountant Jobs at Almasi Beverages Ltd
The Role is Based at Nyeri, Kisii, or Eldoret
Almasi Beverages Ltd is the holding company of three Coca-Cola franchise Bottlers; Rift Valley Bottlers, Kisii Bottlers and Mount Kenya Bottlers.
Currently the company has job opportunities and is seeking interested, qualified and capable professionals to work and deliver on the following roles:
Accounting Job Responsibilities
- Preparing accurate Financial accounts on regular basis.
- Ensuring accurate postings are made into the system for on line and offline entries.
- Inventory management, costing and value chain analysis.
- Assisting departmental staff in analyzing financial information applicable to their areas.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Providing departments with relevant information and guidelines to facilitate budget preparation.
- Processing payments against approved transactions.
- Updating the daily cash position and reconciling bank statements within set timelines.
- Maintaining and following up on debtors accounts and the preparation and filling of tax returns on timely basis.
Qualifications for the Accounting Job
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelors’ Degree in Commerce or related.
- He must be a CPA (K) holder with a minimum 3 years’ experience as an Accountant in an FMCG company.
- Professional qualifications such as CMA, CFA and other finance related will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have experience in the use of advanced ERPs.
- He/she will be focused and very keen to details.
- He/she must have the ability to work in a very fast and high pressure environment and deliver timely results.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications will be: 28th March 2017.