Office Administrator Job at Wisen Group
Our client, a not-for-profit, organization whose mission is to reach Kenyan students through learning initiative and providing educational materials is looking for an Office Administrator.
Responsible for providing professional administrative support, writing Grant proposal for targeted donors and providing logistical support to the organization, partners, and the general public.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Ensure foundation is duly registered and compliant with the relevant NGO agencies.
- Fundraising for educational initiatives.
- Research and write grants/proposals for targeted donors (Bill & Melinda Foundation, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, USAID, Clinton Global Initiative. etc.
- Plan strategies and implement the organization’s services and projects.
- Serve as a representative in the organization while attending charitable programs.
- Research for new companies that can be the source of funds.
- Document new policies and fill in documents to create organizational charts and other archives.
- Participate and attend meetings with their sponsors and other government official.
- Possess a wide knowledge regarding the rules and policies of non-government agencies, tax and others.
Requirements for the Office Administrator Job
- At least three years’ work experience in a similar/related position.
- Degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences, Community Development or related field from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrable experience, particularly in the grant proposal and social work.
- Good verbal and written communication, with excellent command of English and Swahili languages (written and oral)
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and writing skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good planning and prioritizing skills to be responsive to changing demands and priorities.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 24th March 2017
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
For more information and job application details, see; Office Administrator Job in Kenya