Chief Accountant Jobs at Lead Consultant
We are currently recruiting for our client a leading Supermarket
Chief Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts as well as the annual statutory financial statements
- Liaise with external auditors during the audits
- Timely submission of all (weekly and monthly) Management reports.
- Very strong on reconciliations
- Supervise a team of six staff members
- Prepare annual Budgets and continually monitor them justifying the variances
- Review Bank Reconciliations
- Review Debtors and Creditors position every alternative day
- Ensure all statutory payments are made within time and be well conversant with tax laws
Qualifications for the Chief Accountant Job
- Have professional qualification (CPA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience: More than 5 years experience in hotel industry (preferably in a lodge)
- Fully conversant with SUN, OPERA SYSTEM,MICROS and MATERIALS CONTROL SYSTEM
- Have good communication knowledge especially in reporting tools and common spreadsheets applications
- Leadership skills, team player, good interpersonal skills, analytical and strategic.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision in a demanding challenging and busy environment.
How to Apply
Send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th APRIL 2017 Indicate your current salary and notice period.