Accounting Jobs at Vaell Ltd
Vaell Ltd is a leading independent asset leasing company in Eastern and Central African region. We have established ourselves as the foremost expert in asset & plant leasing acquisition and maintenance providing services in an array of sectors across the economy.
To support our growth agenda, we are seeking to recruit for the following positions:
Key Functions of the Role
Assist the team to improve efficiency through providing complete and accurate financial report and Information.
- Providing proper financial reports
- Delivering timely, quality and accurate reports.
Accounting Job Responsibilities
- Develop weekly and quarterly reports
- Ensure sustained quality reports internally and externally.
- Ensure all the transactions are posted into the system and are up to date.
- Maintain updated fixed assets register.
- Reconcile loan accounts to existing schedules and loan statements.
- Co-ordinate respective countries operations to head office.
Requirements for the Accounting Job
- CPA Holder
- 4 year’s relevant experience in Accounting services
- Knowledge of book keeping
- Good financial reporting.
- Experienced in the use of sage
How to Apply
If you qualify kindly send us:
- A three-page curriculum vitae
- A cover letter detailing:
- A brief work history
Qualities you would bring to our client
When you would be available to start work
Current and expected salary
The application must reach us not later than 5pm Friday 21th of April, 2017. DO NOT EMAIL COPIES OF CERTIFICATES. Only send the CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the subject. If you do not here from us one week after this advert, consider your application unsuccessful.