Program Manager Jobs at One Acre Fund
One Acre Fund is growing quickly, and we plan to at least quadruple our farmer impact in the next five years. Our staff plays a major role in driving that growth while adding major innovations and improvements to our program quality.
Qualifications for the Program Manager Job
- Demonstrated interest and experience in international development, requiring at least one year of living in a developing nation.
- A willingness to live outside of a capital city, close to our customers for at least two years, minimum.
- Top-performing undergraduate background (include GPA and test scores on your resume).
- Strong work experiences. Examples include professional work experience, or some kind of successful entrepreneurial experience (e.g. starting a field program in a developing country, leading a conference, starting a business, Peace Corps).
- Leadership experience at work, or outside of work.
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Language: English required in Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda. French required in Burundi.
How to Apply