Accounts & Logistics Officers NGO Jobs at Impact Research
The Accounts / Logistics O¬fficer shall be responsible for accounting, administrative and logistical functions at the sub-county project office.
Reporting to: Senior Accountant
Location: Migori / Kisumu Counties .
Accounts & Logistics Officers Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating payments for field activities.
- Collecting returns from the field verifying and reconciling the same to the payment vouchers.
- Managing petty cash activities of the stat ion.
- Verify the correctness of district requisitions and casual invoices before submitting them to Head Office for processing.
- Administer airtime to field officers and clients refreshments.
- Oversee the fleet management system in their respective districts including ensuring that vehicles and motor cycles are maintained and kept in good working conditions and are c lean.
- Verify taxi hire, vehicle hire and fuel invoice s before submitting them to the Transport Department for processing.
- Ensure prudent fuel usage.
- Facilitate daily transport schedules for the teams.
- Follow up on supplies from the Central Stores in Kisumu; and ensure all supplies, services, equipment etc are in place whenever required.
- Assist with general administration including asset management, property maintenance, and general supply chain and functioning within the sub county.
Qualifications for the Accounts & Logistics Officers Job
- CPA II (Section 4) certification is a must.
- Hold at least a Diploma in Business Management, Procurement and Supplies or any other related business field.
- Ability to work under pressure to pursue and meet deadlines & work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications (Ms. Word, Excel etc).
- Good communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal skills, personal commitment, efficiency and flexibility.
How to Apply
Submit applications, clearly indicating on the envelope the position you are applying for, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 11th August 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171-40141