Marketing Coordinator Job at Corporate Staffing
Our client is a manufacturer of quality spices and snacks for over 30 years. They are looking for an experienced marketing coordinator who will market products by developing and implementing marketing strategies and advertising campaigns.
FMCG Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications for the FMCG Marketing Coordinator Job
- Degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communication;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in implementation of category and brand strategies for food products;
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities
- Very Strong Communication, reporting and presentation skills. Should be proficient in Power point
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement
- A go getter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE before 18th August 2017.