Basic Salary: Ksh.16,692 – 21,304 p.m. (Job, Group “G”)
House Allowance: Paid according to the station of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 4,000
Leave Allowance: (once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will be deployed in a Supply Chain Management unit in a Ministry or Department and will work under supervision of a senior officer.
Supply Chain Management Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Handling simple tasks such as issuing and receiving stores, and
- Preparing and maintaining of records.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Assistant Job
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘C-’
- (Minus) with a minimum of C- in Mathematics and English or
- Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- and A Certificate in Supplies Management or its approved
- equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management from a recognized institution
- A Certificate in computer application.
How To Apply
Please quote Ref. MOD/10/1A VOL IX/224. Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with certified copies of the required certificates.
The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the Cabinet Secretary’s officeMinistry of Defence, P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road.