Public Relations Manager Jobs In Kenya
Incumbent should have a formal qualification in Public Relations. Should be employed with 4/5 star hotel.
Responsibilties for the Public relations Manager Job
- Planning, developing and implementing PR outreach strategies;
- Identify key media outlets and manage relationships
- Conduct regular media rounds at least three days every week to build relation and disseminate company news.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Develop compelling story angles
- Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and trade publications
- Write clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases to both national and local media. Achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media outlets
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Sourcing news and info feeds from all hotels and management.
- Maintain an updated media database at all times
- Maintain and update the “Press Room” section on the website.
- Coordinating company’s CSR activities and ensure favorable press coverage.
- Representing organization at various industry events.
- Track competition PR activity
- Collating and analyzing media coverage on a monthly basis
- Compile daily / monthly press clippings and share with the management
- Any other assignment given by the management.
How To Apply
Send CVs in Ms Word to email@example.com. You can also reach us on +254 (0) 20 720 1104, for more details.