Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,500 – 2,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th January 2017
Our client, a leading importer and distributor of supplements based in Nairobi, Kenya is looking to recruit a Marketing and PR Manager.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience and consistent track record of successful product market introductions and execution of market plans. He / She will be responsible for in-store excellence.
Marketing & PR Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop go-to-market strategy, market introduction plan of specified product categories.
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness.
- Local activation and monitoring of marketing strategies and campaigns defined with value suppliers.
- Planning, execution and supervision of key product launches & marketing activities. Competitive bench-marking and using market intelligence data where available.
- On-going product information and training for retail staff.
- Briefing, developing, and executing of POP Materials (hardware & software
- Managing, tracking, and evaluating budget to deliver effective in-store activation and category management.
- Quarterly activity planning with managers on prioritizing in-store, trade etc
Qualifications for the Marketing & PR Job
- Must have a Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Must have above 4 years marketing and PR experience in the FMCG sector.
- Must have experience of in-store excellence.
- Proven success in both traditional and interactive PR channels.
- Proficient with MS Office and PR applications.
- Word Press or video blogging skills an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
How to Apply