Meet Wambui Mukenyi a self taught designer, whose love for luxurious fabric that reflects the rich African heritage would act as her stepping stone into the lucrative fashion business. Ms. Mukenyi took a bold decision in 2009 to quit accountancy and launch her collection. According to the Daily Nation, the 30
The County Assembly Service Board of Narok wishes to invite applications from qualified
- Barclays Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is NOW OPEN For 2015
- Latest Hotel Recruitment: 9 Career Opportunities Available
- Postbank Job For a Customer Relation Officer/Cashier With a Diploma
- Energy Regulatory Commission Internships in HR, Finance, Admin, ICT etc
- Corporate Staffing Services Latest Recruitment: 9 Job Openings Available!
- What Kenya’s Top Firms Pay Their CEO’s vs What Common Mwananchi Earns
By Tabitha Makumi, Stella Maina* says she was recently caught a little bit off guard
- 5 Do’s & Don’ts Of Cancelling An Interview & STILL Be Considered For Future Jobs
- 6 Things That Can BOOST Your Confidence During an Interview & Get The Job
- 5 IMPRESSIVE Interview Questions You Should Always Ask To Get The Job
- She Lied To Attend An Interview Only To Meet The Boss Among The Panel!
- Best 5 Interview Answers: How Long Do You Plan To Work For This Company?
- “My Stomach Made ‘Weird’ Noises,” 4 Embarrassing Interview Moments
Source : HR Lady To get a job you have to win a fierce battle in the Kenyan job markets
- My Boss Likes To Gossip. How Do I Deal With This? HR Advices
- Don’t Resign Unless You Really Mean It
- How Do I Know If I Should Quit My Awful Job?
- Why Managers Make More Money
- So Many Job Openings; But So Hard To Get Hired
- My Boss Hates Me…..Please Advice
- 5 KEY Things HR Managers Look For When Doing a Background Check