At 39 years, Joshua Oigara is one of the youngest CEO’s of a blue chip company in East Africa. Even though his appointment in 2012 left people wondering why it wasn’t an older figure appointed, he says he had an ambition to be CEO at a young age. “My ambition was to be a CEO of a blue-chip company by the time I am
Jobs Posted Now
Are you looking for an employment opportunity in the insurance industry? Takaful
- County Recruitment: 46 Employment Opportunities Now Available
- “I Would Never Dream of Becoming A Teacher” Graduate Confesses
- “How I Got Conned,” Job Seeker Loses Sh180K On The Internet
- Latest County Recruitment: 30 Job Opportunities Currently Available!
- KPLC 2014 Recruitment. 16 Career Opportunities Currently Available!
- “It’s Not Fair” Kenyans Speak Out On The New NSSF Rates
- Internship Openings in Accounts, Procurement, Media, HR, Front Office, ICT etc
By Elizabeth Benu, Your CV had done the talking for you and it’s time to go for an
- 6 Ways How To Handle ‘Rude’ Questions In A Job Interview
- Top Five Interview Mistakes To Avoid At All Costs From Today
- Interview Tips: How To Answer Questions About Your Former Boss
- 7 Job Interview Tips on How You Can Handle Rejection
- Interview Answer: “Where Do You See Yourself In Five Years?”
- Interview Answer: “What Other Jobs Have You Been Applying For?
Source: HR Lady Imagine getting to your job one morning and without any explanation
- I’m Going To Be Laid Off
- “My Boss Asks Us To Re-Apply After Every 6 Months” HR Shares Advice
- ‘I Was Recently Fired. How Do I Get Back On My Feet?” HR Shares 6 Tips
- “My Former Boss Is Pretending I Still Work There” HR Advices
- Does It Matter That Your Coworker Makes More Money Than You Do?
- Should You Resign Before Or After Receiving Your Salary? HR Advices
- My Boss Wants Me To Flatter My Nasty Co-Worker