By Jane Okoth The job of a university lecturer is very demanding and requires a strong educational background accompanied with unique skills. Those who aspire to be lecturers should tighten their educational belt because you may need more than just a master’s degree to lecture in a university. This is in
As November takes off, Kenya Commercial Bank is looking for qualified individuals to fill
- Bank Tellers Recruitment: Interested Applicants Should Have a Diploma
- Would You Hire A Gor Mahia Football Fan? Kenyan Employers Speak Out
- AMREF Kenya Latest Employment Opportunities. October 2014 Recruitment.
Source: Ezine Articles The author of this interesting article quickly points out that
- BEST Interview Answers: “Why Do You Want To Leave Your Current Job?”
- BEST Interview Answers: “What Do You Look For in a New Job?”
- HR Secrets! BEST Time To Apply For a Job & Get Invited For an Interview.
- 5 Documents You Should Never Forget When Attending Job Interviews
- Interview Answers: “What Have Been Your Greatest Accomplishments So Far?”
By Jane Okoth Sheila is a front office administrator at a middle
- Why Do Employees With Same Job Title Have Different Salaries? HR Responds
- Angry & Frustrated Job Seekers Write a Heart-Breaking Letter to HR Managers