Management Trainee Jobs in Kenya
Job Title:Management Trainee – Manufacturing
Number Of Positions Open: 2
Reports To:Operations Manager
Closimg Date: Open Until Filled
Our client was established as single-product manufacturer. They are one of the region’s leading FMCG manufacturers, supplying a wide range of products to the entire East African and COMESA Markets.
Under training under the supervision of the Operations Managers to;
• Learn operations in the client’s factories
• Get a brief of the personnel involved in the factories and their specific roles in the Supply chain
• Learn the client’s Assembly Operations
• Learn the production interface between Marketing, Sales and the factories
• The role of Quality Assurance and Maintenance sections in the respective factories
• Learn and understand the client’s business risks, Compliance requirements and consequences for non-compliance.
• Understand the operations in the factories and the connection between manufacturing, sales and marketing
• Understand the client’s quality standards
• Understand manufacturing processes of the various client’s products
• Clear understanding of business risks, how we mitigate against them and regulatory compliance required by government/the client group
Skills & Certification
• Bachelors’ degree in manufacturing industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A team player.
• Ability to follow through customer issues (esp. where QA is involved)
• 1-2 years of experience
How To Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Manufacturing Training