Logistics Jobs in Kenya
Estate and Transport Manager
Our client, an international school based in Nairobi looking for Estate and Transport Manager.
- In charge of the overall management of the in – house transport fleet and the maintenance divisions.
- Responsible for the provisions of transport to students and the maintenance of our physical facilities which include: buildings, sports fields, gardens, pipes and cables, sanitation and upkeep of machinery – electrical, air conditioning and mechanical.
- Supervision of outsourced services such as security, cleaning and construction of buildings .
- Supervising multimillion development projects either alone or in conjunction with architects/contacts.
- Evaluate the conditions of E & T with a critical eye and take action to ensure the highest standards of professionalism and functionality.
- Must have a bachelors degree in project management / mechanical engineering or higher national diploma in building construction / mechanical engineering from a recognized university.
- Must have 4 years’ experience in managing a busy estate and transport / maintenance department in an educational institution, hotel and touring or commercial organization.
- Knowledge of architectural, structural and electrical drawings.
- Proficient in IT skills-in project management, application/use of AutoCAD and MS planner, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Clean driving License – public service vehicle and private.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.100,000 – 160,000/= (Approx. 1,176 – 1,800 USD)depending on experience
Deadline: 20th October 2014
Follow the link to apply: http://bit.ly/ZsTipT
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****