Clerical Officer Jobs at The County Government of Bomet, Kenya
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:-
Clerical Officer-J/G ‘ F/G/H’ (10 Posts)
Clerical Officer Job Responsibilities.
- Receiving mails, opening mails, filling and marking Mails to the relevant officer.
- Dispatch of mails, updating files, opening new files,
- Listing of necessary files and disposal of closed Files.
- Update of appropriate personnel procedures as dates of new appointment, incremental dates and Retirements.
- Preparation of vouchers and any other accounting Documents.
- Maintenance and upkeep of vote books and allied Documents.
- Issuance of receipt for monies received.
- Maintenance of records
- Assisting Surveyors in the field
- Recording and dispatching of letters and circulars.
- Attending to inquiries
- Retrieving the files when required.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the section head.
Requirements for Clerical Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Must have attained a D+ in K.C.S.E.
- Must be computer literate.
- Certificate in business management or any other relevant field from a reputable organization
Salary and Remuneration
Basic Salary Ksh.16,692 – 21,304p.m
House Allowance Ksh. 3,500p.m
Commuter allowances Ksh.3,000p.m
Leave Allowance Ksh.3,000p.a
How To Apply
- Eligible and interested applicants should submit their applications with copies of their National Identification cards, academic and professional certificates and registration certificates from the relevant bodies together with detailed CV’s.
- Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution willbe required from those shortlisted.
- Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the Secretariat, Public Service Board, next to the CountyAssembly.
All applications should be submitted so as to reach the undersigned on or before 4th August, 2015.
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605-20400
Officers on secondment are encouraged to apply.
‘The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’