We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria below.
Management Accountant Job Brief Description
- Reporting to the Senior Manager – Business Planning & Support, the role holder is responsible for ensuring that the business is able to collect, process, compile and report the long range plan, annual budgets and quarterly forecast results to management and the Group on a timely basis.
- Ensure implementation of the company processes & procedures in the preparation of the long range plan, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts while incorporating the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ensure the annual budgets, long range plan and quarterly forecast information adheres to IFRS and complies with Group accounting policies.
- Supervise the preparation of the Hyperion supporting schedules, reconciliation statements and financial statements ready for use in the Vodafone Group submissions.
- Ensure Hyperion reporting deadlines to Vodafone are met.
- Ensure continuous review and documentation of the budgetary processes and procedures in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Prepare the quarterly benchmark report that compares Safaricom performance with Vodafone Peer Group and ensure timely circulation to the Chief Officers.
- Include performance benchmarks against similar organizations in the Telecoms industry for all KPIs of the company.
- Prepare the quarterly Bond Report and ensure timely submission to the Financiers.
- Continuous evaluation of the existing Financial Information Systems to Identify improvements that impact on the Budgeting Model and participate in the implementation of the improvements.
Requirements for Accountant Jobs in Kenya
- Qualified Accountant with CPA (K)/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with a Honors degree from a recognized university;
- 5-6 years Accounting experience in an international or well-run company
- At least 3 years’ experience in management & corporate reporting for financial and management information
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal HERE and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume