Teaching Jobs At Sunshine Secondary School In Kenya
The school seeks to recruit highly competent, committed and motivated individuals on a permanent and pensionable term for the following vacancies:
- Kiswahili (1 post)
- English (1 post)
- Geography (1 post)
Qualifications For Teaching Jobs In Kenya
- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelors Degree in Education from a recognized university.
- Have at least 5 years of teaching experience in a secondary school offering the Kenyan curriculum of Education.
- Should have prepared K.C.S.E candidates for at least two years, with proven track record of good performance.
- Must be registered with T.S.C.
- Any additional training will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications submit your application letter, a CV, with your telephone number, a recent passport photograph, copies of certified certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents to:
Human Resource Committee,
Sunshine Secondary School,
P.O Box 56890 – 00200,
Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the school by 22th January 2016 at 5.00pm.